Just a quick update for you. We've both been very busy these past few days and we never seem to be around the Internet cafe while it's open, which is we haven't posted much. Things here are great!
The 2 ministry days have been very rewarding and many people (especially children) are hearing the gospel for the first time. We had a movie night and showed the film "Most" and had a good turnout. Erik and I both shared our testimonies along with the local pastor.
Erik has also been working on a construction project and I've been working with kids and families dealing with addiction to drugs and alcohol.
Please pray for our remaining ministry days, that they would be fruitful and hearts would be changed.
Love,
Erik and Nickie
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like ya'll are having a great time and making an impact in lots of people's lives. I'm so proud of ya'll. Be safe and we'll talk to you soon.
Love you.
Post a Comment